It's Black! No it's White! ....or maybe it's Gray

You can never go wrong with black, or white, or even gray....


Ambiance Black leather Jacket paired with Zara's black Office City bag and black booties










Gray Elite Jeans Paired with a black tank
Italy designed sunglasses paired with a silver chain necklace, silver hooped earrings and silver thumb ring. 

Hey Ladies! Since this winter has been cold, snowy and gloomy I figured why not let that inspire my fashion! Personally I HATE the winter, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of my love for fashion.

Outfit Info and Hair:

Hair: Two-strand flat twist out
Jacket: Rainbow
Office City bag: Zara
Booties: Icing
Elite Jeans: Mandee
Black tank: Rainbow
Sunglasses: Local vendor
Silver chain: Rainbow
Silver hoops: Local beauty supply store
Thumb Ring: H&M



Popular Posts