My Aesthetic



Ever had that one piece of clothing that you just don't know what to wear it with or where to wear it to? 







Hey Ladies! Ever had that one piece of clothing that you just don't know what to wear it with or where to wear it to? Well that was the case for me with this Beautiful Ankara skirt a friend of mine had custom made for me. She was away on vacation in Nigeria and just called me one day and asked me for my measurements. Few weeks later she gave me this fabulous skirt, but it was so out of my comfort zone. After pondering for MONTHS how can I take this skirt and make it my own, I finally came up with a look that is me! 

Don't ever be afraid to go out of your comfort zone. Fashion is not about the name brand, item, body shape or size, it's about STYLE! There is no discrimination in Fashion, it's all about coordination. As long a the look can be tastefully done.... go for it!

Hair Info:
Braid Out

Outfit Info:
Ankara Skirt- Custom made in Nigeria
Top- Forever 21
Denim Jacket- H&M
Sneakers- Rainbow
Glasses- Local Vendor
Choker- H&M
Lips- RK by Kiss "Purple Affair"

Popular Posts