*Eastern ~ Star*


While vacationing in Dubai, my friend decided to bring me back a token from her trip. When I first received this scarf I fell in love INSTANTLY! I love the rich color, the details and how it compliments my skin tone.






Although I loved my gift, I couldn't help but wonder what was I going to do with this beautiful material? I mean I don't have Middle Eastern nor East African friends who'd invite me to their next family function to wear it to. The most my culture would probably do with this is throw it over their shoulder at a wedding to cover up their spaghetti strap dress.


Ultimately I came to a conclusion, until I am invited to a wedding or a ceremony where this scarf can be truly appreciated, I will continue to keep this gem in my closet.


Info:
Scarf- Dubai
Earrings and neck piece- Fashionnova
Bracelet- Local Boutique 
Ring- H&M
Lips- "Diva" by: Mac

Popular Posts