V O G U E




Hey my fully gifted ladies! Ever wanted to go after a certain look, but too afraid to do so?

For the past couple of years I've been dying to pull off a look wearing a box crop top, but I was always afraid of the end result. Box tops can be very tricky, ESPECIALLY on a busty female. Naturally they make an individual look "boxy" or "shapeless"; now on a busty female it tends to make us look top heavy. 




If you guys remember my motto, "FASHION....No Discrimination, just coordination", then you guys would know that this challenge I would not give up on. In the case of this top in particular, I can truly say that I raised the bar for myself, because this was not only a box top, it also had a turtle neck. Now my fellow fully gifted women know that turtle necks are not our friends; it is one of our many struggles because, once again, it makes us look top heavy. 

So finally, I decided to put away my insecurities, woman up, and execute the look that I always wanted to go for. Honestly... I am open to see where this "love-hate" relationship goes...

Outfit:
Box Crop Top- asos.com
Leggings- H&M.com
Booties- H&M
Hat- H&M
Bag- Aldo.com
Glasses- Aldo
Ring- Aldo

Popular Posts