Havana Nights

It's time to step out and paint the town red!

When I saw these mustard palazzos online I instantly fell in love with them. I knew I had to have these pants but I could not shake the feeling of worry. I was worried that I would look stumpy (although I ordered petite size), and most of all I was worried whether these high waist pants would make my bust look way too big.

Once again I had to put away any insecurities and take on this challenge. I got the pants now the next issue was what top to wear that would both compliment the pants and my frame? After 2 months of searching, I finally fell upon this cute little burgundy crop top. Now this was an even bigger risk than the pants because I was ordering it online without accurate measurements.

Thank God when I received the top it fit! I will admit that the top was a little challenging because there was an opening in the front that I did not like (nor did I notice it on the website), but I still made it work. In the end I executed the look I was going for and happy with the result.
What is a look that you want to execute, but too afraid to go for?

Outfit Details:
Top- SheIn
Palazzo Pants- NY&Company
Cage Purse- Asos
Earrings- NY&Company
Bracelet/Ring- Local Boutique

Popular Posts