The Comfy Traveler

All Packed and Ready to go?


 When it comes to traveling, I always make sure of two things: Pack light and wear comfy clothes!


My Travel Rules:

1. Don't over pack! I usually either have a carry on without a luggage or 1 luggage and a tote. What's worse than lugging around a lot of load in the airport is the stress of dealing with all of the  airport security and airline regulations.

2. Wear comfy clothes! I have to feel comfortable when traveling, I mean after all not all of us can afford to travel first class every time we decide to explore a part of the world. I usually wear a maxi dress and flip flops or tights with either a sweat shirt or a loose fitting top paired with Uggs or  sneakers. 

Bonus: I Always carry a scarf or Pashmina with me. Not only it comes in handy when the airplane gets chilly, it is also easy to stowaway in my tote bag without taking up much space.




When it comes to traveling, what kind of traveler are you?

Outfit Details:
"Union" Crop top- www.nyandcompany.com
Tights- www.dressbarn.com
Tote Bag- http://us.shein.com
Puma Sneakers- www.famousfootwear.com

Bra Details:
"Chantelle" minimizer- www.barenecessities.com

Popular Posts